Gara Cars Coffee is back for the 2nd time (we will be running one every 2 months.)
Fortunately for us, no marathon will be running on this date and roads will be completely open so getting to the meet will be a breeze! Coffee and food will be available from 8am to 10.30am.
This event is for every car type - JDM, Euro, Supercars, anything under the sun goes (as long as it's cool!)
* Once CC has ended, we will depart at 11.30am sharp for our drive (approx 1hr 40 of driving time.) The drive will go like this:
1. From 10 Lower Esplanade, St Kilda to BP St Kilda - we will allow for 20 mins sharp to fuel up for the drive.
2. We will depart BP to head to Mornington Country Golf Club, Bayview Restaurant.
3. After having lunch, we will depart to 2 McCulloch Street, Dromana. This will be the starting point for the Arthurs Seat drive.
4. We will depart McCulloch Street and head to 795 Arthurs Seat Road, Arthurs Seat.
5. Once we arrive at 795 Arthurs Seat Road, Arthurs Seat that'll be the end of the drive. We will most likely stop for photos, etc.
From there on, people can organise more driving or begin their drive home
You are sure that you want to delete this event
Are you sure that you want to delete this post ?
Comment reported successfully.
Post was successfully added to your timeline!
You have reached your limit of 5000 friends!
File size error: The file exceeds allowed the limit (954 MB) and can not be uploaded.
Unable to upload a file: This file type is not supported.
Change your location and distance below to view relevant content
IP data powered by