For over 80 years, the former Holden factory in Fishermens Bend provided a home for innovation and social connection in Fishermans Bend.
Join us for this free event to celebrate the community that contributed to Holden’s legacy in automotive design, engineering and advanced manufacturing at Fishermans Bend.
With impressive views across the Birrarung (Yarra River) and the Bolte Bridge as the backdrop, Shed 21 will be transformed into a festival of all things Holden.
Along with food trucks, live music and kids entertainment, this family friendly event will feature a “Holden Shine Show” with a significant number of classic Holdens on display.
There will also be a program of short talks from ex-Holden designers and engineers throughout the day including:
– Leo Pruneau – former Director of Holden Design
– Phil Zmood – former Director of Holden Design (after Leo Pruneau)
– Tony Hyde – former Executive Director of Holden Engineering
– Ian McCleave – former Product Manager of Holden Engine Company Executive Director of Planning
– William Hooper (Bill) – former Holden Chassis Director
– Warwick Bryce – former Holden Powertrain Guru
– Dr Norm Darwin – former Holden engineer and President of Automotive Historians Australia Inc.
Whether you are a car enthusiast, aspiring engineer or just looking for an inspiring day of community, this is a celebration you won’t want to miss.
For more information go to our website:
You are sure that you want to delete this event
Are you sure that you want to delete this post ?
Comment reported successfully.
Post was successfully added to your timeline!
You have reached your limit of 5000 friends!
File size error: The file exceeds allowed the limit (954 MB) and can not be uploaded.
Unable to upload a file: This file type is not supported.
Change your location and distance below to view relevant content
IP data powered by