WE'RE BACK FOR 2022!!!
DOWNSHIFT presents CIRCUIT COFFEE - THE ORIGINAL AND THE BEST!!
* 90 MINS OPEN TRACK TIME
* 3.1km TRACK LAYOUT
* BEST MIX OF CARS - JDM, EURO, MUSCLE, EXOTIC
* MULTIPLE PHOTOGRAPHERS
5:45am: Drivers arrive
5:45-6:15am: QR wristbands handed out
6:00-6:15am: DS wristbands handed out (AFTER QR ones)
6:15am SHARP: Drivers' briefing (mandatory!)
6:30-8:00am: Open track time
DRIVERS $60 ONLINE ONLY
PASSENGERS $20 CORRECT CHANGE ON MORNING
BOOK HERE: http://shop.downshiftaus.com/
By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge:
* You have a AASA Licence (day or season available): https://aasa.com.au/licences/day-licences/
* QR'S RULES are the final word in what is and isn't allowed: http://qldraceways.com.au/enthusiasts/happy-laps
* This includes weather: QR independently make the decision about whether the event is cancelled/postponed due to weather, not DS, as they are responsible for track safety.
* Its a happy laps session - go slow around the corners, this isn't time attack!
* No drifting/stopping/smoke/skids
* Keep left, get out of people's way
* Jump off the track if you're doing cooldown
* Use common sense
* NO ROLLCAGES
* STRICTLY ONLY STREET REGOED CARS ALLOWED
* IF YOU TURN UP WITH A TRAILER, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON TRACK
* No slicks, parachutes, other things you wouldn't take on the street
* You are not required to wear a helmet or long sleeves
* No refunds, as we keep your spot open
* Your car is fit for the purpose
The above rules are due to insurance considerations. CTP insurance still applies for on-track cruising, which is why your car needs to be regoed, roadworthy and road legal. Thanks for understanding!
You are sure that you want to delete this event
Are you sure that you want to delete this post ?
Comment reported successfully.
Post was successfully added to your timeline!
You have reached your limit of 5000 friends!
File size error: The file exceeds allowed the limit (954 MB) and can not be uploaded.
Unable to upload a file: This file type is not supported.
Change your location and distance below to view relevant content
IP data powered by