We regret to inform you that due to family commitments, lack of entries and the current economic climate resulting in lack of sponsors we have decided to cancel Dubbo Nats 2021 until further notice
This has not been an easy decision for us to make since we have had to postpone our last 2 competitions due to factors out of our control and with COVID there has not been much action out west
It is unclear when we will try for another date at this stage but we will be back
Thank you to those that did enter
Refund will be automated through 123tix
Entrants that have purchase their day licence will need to call speedway Australia to arrange refund
You are sure that you want to delete this event
Are you sure that you want to delete this post ?
Comment reported successfully.
Post was successfully added to your timeline!
You have reached your limit of 5000 friends!
File size error: The file exceeds allowed the limit (954 MB) and can not be uploaded.
Unable to upload a file: This file type is not supported.
Change your location and distance below to view relevant content
IP data powered by