Location: Kalorama Memorial Reserve, Mt Dandenong Tourist Road
Sunday 24th March 10am-2pm
Featuring Cars of the Roaring 20's
- One of Melbourne's pioneering Motoring events, running since 1956
- Vehicles prior to 1990 eligible for Mystery tour and display on the oval
- Mystery tour commencing at the Manhattan Hotel 9:00am for a 9:30 start
- Vintage and Post Vintage Motor Cycle Clubs Displays, Vehicle Awards
- Kalorama CFA Kiosk with a variety of food and drinks
- Drivers under 25 in an eligible car admitted free
General Public Welcome
Opens @ 10am
Entry: $10.00 per person
Children Under 16 free
For further information:
Iain Ross - 0409 027 392
John Lakeland - 0429 101 166
You are sure that you want to delete this event
Are you sure that you want to delete this post ?
Comment reported successfully.
Post was successfully added to your timeline!
You have reached your limit of 5000 friends!
File size error: The file exceeds allowed the limit (954 MB) and can not be uploaded.
Unable to upload a file: This file type is not supported.
Change your location and distance below to view relevant content
IP data powered by