How to vote in an online show
To vote in a show
Anybody can vote to determine the winners. There are six simple steps:
1. Register. This keeps it fair. This is how we ensure everybody only votes once.
2. Click the Online Car Shows in the top menu and then scroll down the "Voting Open" shows till you find one you like.
3. Click the "show and vote" tab for that show.
4. Scroll through the cars listed in the show and click on the car to vote for it. You can vote for as many cars in the show as you like and you can come back and change your votes right up to when the show closes.
5. If you change your mind, click a second time on a car to reverse your vote for that car.
6. If you want to know more about the car, click on the little information button for that car.
Your Privacy matters to us.
To use Online Car Shows you need to register on the site. When you register we only ask for a username (make it up), a location (suburb or town will be fine), a password and your email address. We do not sell your information, we do not track your use of the site and we will never send you any spam. The only time you will hear from us is if you ask us to reset your password or you have won a prize or to update you when we have changed the site.
|Please log in to like, share and comment!|